General Information on Talks
DYLAN BICKERSTAFFE – TALKS ON ANCIENT EGYPT
Talks last from one to one-and-a-half hours and contain attractive and interesting visual content.
All are available on USB stick, and require that the venue can provide a suitably powerful laptop and data-projector.
See the list below for: FORTHCOMING TALKS PROGRAMME
Each talk title here is followed by a code to indicate format and availability:
NB – TALKS ON THE ROYAL MUMMIES and ROYAL CACHES
These have been withdrawn temporarily whilst the forthcoming book on the Royal Cache is prepared, and will only be given under special circumstances.
- FOR WHOM THE SUN DOTH SHINE – Nefertari Beloved of Mut
- FORTHCOMING TALKS PROGRAMME
- IT’S ROME….BUT NOT AS WE KNOW IT. Another Side of Roman Britain.
- PHARAOH’S MAGIC WAND? What Have DNA Tests Really Told Us About the Amarna Royal Family?
- WHY SINUHE RAN AWAY: Coups and Conspiracies at the Middle Kingdom Court
- THE EGYPTIAN LABYRINTH: A Middle Kingdom Enigma
- THE TOMB-ROBBERS OF NO-AMUN
- THE TOMB OF AKHENATEN AND THE GOLDEN RING OF NEFERTITI
- THE KINGS VALLEY IN THE AMARNA ERA
- STRONG MAN : WRONG TOMB. THE MYSTERY OF BELZONI’S SARCOPHAGI
- THE FURY OF AMUN: The Cursed Play in the Valley of the Queens
- THE NIAGARA MUMMY MYSTERY
- POISON, FORGERY and VOODOO: The Harem Conspiracy against Ramesses III.
- SEEKERS OF THE SACRED STONE
- DEATH IN THE NILE: THE BIRTH OF EGYPTS LAST GOD
- TRADING CITIES and FRONTIER FORTRESSES: Between Rome and The East: Lost Lands and Inaccessible Places
- MESSAGE IN A VESSEL: THE STRANGE CASE OF THE HADRIAN’S WALL CUPS